Kubbcco is a social media agency that works for many learning brands. They can take accounts with 3 million+ followers to the next level. So they wanted a website that would showcase their expertise. Builds a strong online presence, attracts potential customers and encourages them to take action.Visit Website
This project had multiple challenges. Social media is a competitive industry. So the first challenge was to build a website that differentiates them from their competitors. The Second challenge was to deliver a lightning fast website despite using animations and videos. The third challenge was to prioritise blogging. Kubbco wanted a well-designed blog section that boosts the reading experience and increases the user’s session duration.
The first step is to gather pre-development data and gain insights from the client. We curate specific questions to understand their needs, goals, and potential customers. The next step was to research competitors and leverage the latest market trends.
- Build a solid brand strategy.
- Develop a fully responsive WordPress website.
- Design a funky website keeping their target audience in mind.
- Fast loading pages despite having a number of videos.
Added Wao elements
- Focus more on animations, videos, and keep minimal content.
- Leverage animations to attract potential customers.
- Made a strong first impression by adding the portfolio section at the top.
- Best blog layout practices like sticky index and Monistat layout to improve readability, boost session duration and make the blog stand out.
- Easy to manage and user-friendly website to add or modify content.
In the end, the website success is defined through numbers. We make sure to shine here as well. Once the website is delivered, we track progress.
- Increase of visitors by 78%.
- Bounce rate of the site is under 15%.
- Average session duration on blog increased by 91%.